Rollei Retro 400S is a fast, fine-grained panchromatic black and white film with an ISO of 400/27°. A great general purpose film, but also suitable for almost any professional assignment. It features excellent sharpness and contrast as well as high edge sharpness. Coated onto a modern clear synthetic polyester film base (PE) which allows for better/easier scanning.
- Panchromatic Black and White Film
- ISO 400/27°
- 35mm x 100 ft.
- Suitable for use in daylight and artificial light, without any restrictions.
- Spectral sensitivity 380 – 730 nm
- Large exposure latitude and an high exposure reserve for application under all lighting and climatic conditions.
- Polyester base guarantees the highest level of archive stability (LE 500).
- Special halation effects (AURA effect) by longer exposure times.