KODAK EKTACHROME 100D Color Reversal Film / 7294 is a 100-speed, color reversal motion picture camera film intended for photography under daylight illumination (5500K). It offers a moderately enhanced color saturation performance while maintaining a neutral gray scale and accurate flesh reproduction. 7294 Film has exceptional sharpness, and its grain performance is excellent. This film also offers very strong reciprocity, uniformity, and keeping stability. 7294 Film offers outstanding results in outdoor and studio applications where moderate color saturation is desired. It is excellent for advertising, nature cinematography, documentaries, music videos, and is especially good for telecine transfers and television filming. It can also be projected.
- Super 8 Cartridge, Single Perforation
- Daylight-Balanced, Color, Positive, Movie Film
- Exposure Index of 100 in Daylight
- Extremely Fine Grain Structure
- Vibrant Colors and Low D-Min
- Low Contrast and Neutral Tonal Scale
- T-GRAIN Emulsion, Ideal for Telecine
- Process in E-6 Chemistry
Please note, Richard Photo Lab does not develop this film type.