The Holga 120N is BACK!
The Holga camera was initially introduced to the Chinese public in 1982 as an inexpensive camera for everyday use. Shortly after its introduction, it became an underground artistic phenomena. Using the Holga is an exercise in breaking free from dependence on technology, precision, and controllability. The sharp center, slight softness at the edges, vignetting, and random light leaks produce dream-like, one-of-a kind images.
This is the classic, BLACK Holga 120N. It is instantly recognizable to photographers around the world.
- Uses 120 medium format film
- 2 film masks for either 12- 6x6 cm images or 16- 6x4.5cm images
- Shutter Speeds: (N)ormal - 1/100s; (B)ulb - Holds Shutter Open
- Apertures: SUNNY - f/11; SHADE/FLASH - f/8
- Hot shoe adapter
- Standard Tripod Mount (1/4-20)
- Lens cap