Capture your memories with a reusable Kodak 35mm film camera.
The Kodak M35 is an easy-to-use camera with a fixed focus lens, manual film winding and rewinding, and a switch to turn the flash on and off.
- Uses 35mm film (sold separately)
- ISO 200 / 400
- Optical wide-angle lens, 31mm, F=10, 1 element
- Focus Free, 1m - infinity
- Shutter speed 1/120s
- Film transport, manual wind and rewind
- Multi sprockets
- View finder, field = 70%
- Built-in Flash with push switch
- 15s recycle time (70uf)
- Power source, 1 AAA battery (sold separately)
- Dimensions 4.5"w x 2.5"h x 1.4"d
- Weight 100 grams
- Plastic ABS